WBGT (wet bulb global temperature) was developed as a monitoring basis in US military training camps and has become widespread for use in workplaces and sports venues. It is suggested in ISO 7243 in establishing permissible heat exposure limits in health, sports, or other physical activities. It can be used to establish nonsubjective criteria for imposing limits on physical activity in extreme conditions and to measure workplaces to determine the work patterns that may be safe where the conditions are unavoidable. The meter measures the globe temperature with the Pt100 high accuracy sensor and combines this with temperature and Relative Humidity. It can log the values at intervals from 1 to 3600 seconds and saves them to the SD card. This can be transferred to a PC for analysis using standard spreadsheet software.
- Direct measurement of radiation effect with 75mm black ball -Pt100
- Alarm setting with buzzer / flashing display
- Humidity Measurement – fast response
- Real-time clock with data logging function – data to SD card
- Manual logging of data using the button – 99 sets
- Data hold, max and min recording
- SD card not included – Optional USB interface and PC software is available