DescriptionOne punch. Multiple tube sizes. Convenient and helps eliminate extra solder joints by not having to use a union to connect the same size copper tubing together. Made of steel and chrome-coated for a durable design with less friction against the tube.
Steel Multi-Swage Punch Features:
- 6-in-1 swage punch for 3/16in, 1/4in, 5/16in, 3/8in, 1/2in and 5/8in outside diameter
- Imperial 95-S swaging tool used for joining copper & other thin-walled tubing for a fabricated mechanical joint or sealing
- High alloy steel construction for excellent durability and rugged use
- Features precision tapered and hex design for ease of forming and extraction, respectively
- Ideal for use with soft tubings such as copper, brass and aluminium.
Steel Multi-Swage Punch Includes:1 x IMP-95S Swage Punch.
Steel Multi-Swage Punch Specifications:
- Brand: Imperial
- Weight: 150 grams
- Applications: Soft – Copper, Steel, Aluminium, Brass
- Tube sizes: (O.D.) 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 5/8” (inch)
- Material: Alloy.