- Designed for for R410a & R32 systems
- Automatic full depression of core valves without adjustment, regardless of core position.
- Coupler halves separately connect to access fitting and hose end, then easy push/pull operation automatically opens or closes system without loss of refrigerant.
- Automatic shut-off of hose ends permits discharging high side hose through the manifold into low side.
- Eliminates hazardous discharge of refrigerant and oil from the system when disconnecting the hose.
- Simplifies operation of charging a critical amount of refrigerant into small systems.
- Prevents finger burn when disconnecting – especially servicing heat pumps in cold weather.
- Core depressors in the hose end no longer necessary – speeds servicing of systems with hand valves.
1 x 90° 5/16 Elbow KWIK-Coupler and 12-Month Warranty.
Warranty: 12-Month Warranty