JAVAC’s oil is engineered to maintain maximum viscosity at high running temperatures and to improve cold weather starts. Laboratory tests prove that JAVAC oil is more thermally stable in comparison to other brands which means it resists breaking down due to heat for a longer period of time.
- Rated with a viscosity of 68 for a wide range of high vacuum pump requirements
- JAVAC #15 is a truly universal high refrigeration vacuum pump oil which is designed for longer operating times and stability at even greater vacuum.
- CD or DD 75/150/300 (Single & 3-phase models, and Ammonia models)
- JL 5/10/18 models (Single & 3-Phase models)
- Vector RD/LD/LT (Single and 3-phase models, and Ammonia models).